Expert Production from Engineering Specialists in Buckinghamshire
Our engineering specialists in Buckinghamshire undertake all production work from our dedicated manufacturing facility.
We produce accurately machined components using a full scope of materials for global, european and UK based clients within a full range of industries including aeronautics, aviation, electronics, communications, defence and motor sport.
Crown Precision Engineering provides machining, metal fabrication and laser cutting in Buckinghamshire on modern machinery equipped with the latest technology.
CNC Turning/Milling & Sheet Metal in Buckinghamshire
Our skill machinists specialise in CNC turning and milling in Buckinghamshire where our expert programmers input data to meet your exact requirements.
Computerised technology and equipment allows for accurate work of the highest quality and increased product output.
Crown Precision Engineering work to your drawings and specifications to produce sheet metal fabrications and assemblies within our dedicated sheet metal shop.
Our Current Capacities:
- 1 off New Hurco VM20i Machining Centre with 4th Axis.
- 1 off New Hurco VM10i Machining Centre with 4th Axis.
- 1 off 2018 Hurco VM20i Machining Centre.
- 1 off Daewoo Lynx 220LMY CNC turning centre equipped with Fanuc OiTF Plus control system. Driven tooling and ‘C’ and ‘Y’ Axis milling capacity. Bar feed diameter to 63.5mm & Chucking up to 250mm diameter. Year of manufacture September 2021.
- 1 off Haas ST15 CNC Lathe, 2017 Machine.
- 1 off Bridgeport Turret Mills, year of manufacture 1998.
- 1 off Jones & Shipman 540 Surface Grinder with Opti-dress, year of manufacture 1986.
- 1 off Hare 10 Ton Hydraulic Press: Bed 20in x 15in: Throat 8in. Year of manufacture 1988.
- 1 off Vibration Bowl for Deburring.
- Various small machines such as Horizontal Band saw, HPC Air Tower, Hand Grinders, Fly Press.
- Mitutoyo B706 CMM with the latest QCT inspect 2000 software.
- Tessa Co-Ordinate Height Gauge.
- Latest Small Tool Measuring Equipment.
- Mitutoyo PJ3000 Optical Projector.
- Dedicated Clean Room for assembly in Building 2.
- Full 3D CAD CAM Facilities and able to read all types of Media.
- 1 off Amada AC 255NT Turret Punching Machine.
- 1 off Amada LG3015 3.5Kw Laser Cutting Machine.
- 1 off Amada HFE 80-25 8 Axis CNC Controlled Promecan.
- 1 off Amada FBD 3512 2 Axis CNC Controlled Promecan.
- 1 off Hare Press, 10GP.
- 1 off Haeger 618 Inserter Press.
- 1 off Corner Notcher 4mm capacity.
- 1 Lot Welding and fume extraction equipment.
Contact our expert team today on 01908 376080 to find out more about how we can help with your CNC milling, CNC turning & laser cutting requirements.